Monday, May 2nd at 7pm.
Join us Monday, May, 2nd as we travel to Northern Italy!
Chef Michael and our talented kitchen staff have prepared a delectable 5 course meal that is sure to impress.
The gifted Bill Barefoot of Grand Cru Wines will be here to guide us through the delightful wines of this beautiful region.
Enjoy the following courses:
- FIRST COURSE: Baked clams – breadcrumb, fennel, blueberry, lavender, prosciutto
- SECOND COURSE: Sardines – pesto de lemon, tomato confit
- THIRD COURSE: Applewood smoked Quail – polenta, pancetta, cherry gastrique
- FOURTH COURSE: Ox tail bolognese – carrot and beet pappardelle, pecorino Romano
- Intermezzo (to cleanse the palate) – blue coat gin, St. Germain, lemon, bubbles
- FIFTH COURSE: Zuppa inglese – berries, mascarpone whipped cream
Each course will be paired with a wine from the region, which is known for producing some of the most exquisite fine wines and is home to more than 100 types of grapes, including the renowned Nebbiolo grape.
Savor the finest dishes and wines from Northern Italy, call 440-331-0800 to make your reservations today!
Known for its rich cuisine, we invite you to experience our five-course dinner and wine pairing that will reflect the traditional cooking from Northern Italy. Meals and wines from the regions in Northern Italy are known to be delectable. The cuisine is characterized by the use of creams and butters and emphasis is placed on polenta versus traditional Italian pasta.