Join us on Monday, September 15, 2014 for a special dining event featuring the best of locally sourced produce, cheeses and meats.
Each course will include carefully selected fruits or vegetables from hand-tended area gardens as well as cheeses from native creameries. The menu will also include the highest quality meats from regional Ohio farmsteads.
Our fresh and delicious five course lineup is as follows:
- Local bacon-wrapped walleye with a corn puree
- Basil pesto grilled organic free range chicken with a yellow pepper and squash torte
- Heirloom tomato and watermelon salad with a local ricotta
- Local farm-raised pork shoulder with braised kale and greens
- Dessert of local cream cheese tart with fresh, local fruit
Incredible wines from our beloved Bill Barefoot of Grand Cru Wines will be artfully selected to enhance each course.
Even our most discerning epicurean patrons will love this special farm to table wine dinner. Cost is $60 per guest, festivities begin at 7:00pm.
Space is limited, call 440-331-0800 and make your reservations today!