On Monday, the 25th of November, Tartine Bistro is hosting a five course wine dinner, each course inspired by and featuring vendors from Cleveland's historic West Side Market.
- Trio of meat appetizers from Wiencek's Meats
- Steak tartar, capers shallot and egg yolk
- Roasted bone marrow with crustini
- Braised ox tail tartine
- Miso/wine glazed Black Cod from Catanese Classic Seafood – buttery black cod with miso and bok choy
- Our tribute to the late Chef Charlie Trotter, pan roasted cornish hen from Kaufmann's Poultry with sweet potato pave in a sauterne binger mustard sauce
- A Cleveland spin on classic French cassoulet – confit pork shoulder and garlic pork sausage from Dionne's Meats. Served with heirloom white beens, tomato and pork broth
- A cheesy delight – fruit laced stilton cheeses from The Cheese Shop, served with crackers and honey
Each course will be complemented with wines from Bill Barefoot of Gran Cru Wines.
Cost is $60 per guest, festivities begin at 7:00p.m. Call 440-331-0800 for reservations!